You are here
Office of The
Registrar Cooperative Societies (Delhi Admn.)
Old Court's Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi-110 001
No. 3(1)/86/Coop./Legal/1930 Dated :14.4.1986
Directive under Rules 77 of Delhi Cooperative societies Rules, 1973
Whereas number of complaints have been received in this off ice regarding the appearance of cracks in the Flats of Gasta Cooperative Group Housing Societies Ltd. (here in after referred to as the Society), B-3 Gasta Housing Complex Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110063.
And whereas a preliminary inquiry was held on these issues and a prima facie case has been established.
NOW, THEREFORE I, G.P.SEWALIA, Registrar Cooperative Societies, Delhi in exercise of the powers vested in me under Rule 77 of the Delhi Cooperative Societies Rules, 1973 hereby call upon the society to appoint an EXPERT COMMITTEE the terms and scope of which are the follows:
1. The expert Committee shall comprise of 5 members out of which three are to be nominated by the Society. Two members out of the three to be appointed by the Society may be chosen from the Civil Engineering Department of the I.I.T. Delhi, who possesses experience in the field of material testing, construction etc. and the third member is to be chosen from the School of Architect. The members to be suggested by the Architect and the Contractor of the Society would also be the experts in architectural and construction fields. If the Architect and the Contractor of the Society refuse to suggest the names of the members or refuse to participate in the Enquiry, the Society, may go ahead with Three Members Committee.
2. The Expert Committee shall be formed and appointed by the Society under intimation to the undersigned, within a period of 10 days from the issue of this directive.
3. The Expert Committee should submit their report in the office of the undersigned positively within a period of one month from the date of its appointment.
4. All expenses to be incurred in regard to the Constitution, Working & Management of this Expert Committee shall be met out of the funds of the Society.
5. The Expert Committee shall ascertain and determine the quality of the material used by the society for construction & erection of Flats of the Society.
7. The Expert Committee shall determine whether the construction of the society was according to the plans approved by the competent authorities.
8. The Expert Committee shall suggest the remedial measures to be adopted for rectification of the defects/drawbacks if any, in the construction of the Flats of the Society.
9. The Expert Committee shall ascertain whether it is equitable distribution of areas and judicious use of space amongst the allottees members of the Society.
10.The Expert Committee shall ascertain/determine the cost of Flats of the Society.
11.The Expert Committee shall fix the responsibility upon the erring agency i.e. either Managing Committee or the Architect or the Contractor or all of them, in case of detection of any technical & other defects/ drawbacks.
12.Any other technical and other points arising out of the complaints against the management of the society. These complaints shall be made available to the Expert committee by the Managing Committee of the Society.
Last Updated Date :- 21-06-2018
Page last updated on: 21-10-2021