You are here
Office of The Registrar
Cooperative Socities Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Old Court’s Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi- I
No. F. 09/Policy/RCS/991 Dated :11-01-96
It has been noticed that some of the societies opt for the Auditors for conducting their statutory audit who are already engaged by the society to prepare their books of accounts or conduct their internal audit.
2. The annual statutory audit of the society is to be conduced by an auditor U/S 53 of the D.O.S. Act who has no previous association with the society and therefore, all the societies are hereby directed to ensure that they do not opt for the same auditors, who have been engaged by the society for their accounts/internal audit. They are further directed that in case such an auditor is appointed by the department by mistake, then the society shall point out the same to the Department and request for change of the auditor.
3. All the Coop societies required to follow this direction strictly failing which action as deemed fit under the provisions of the D.O.S. Act./Rules, will be taken against them.
Registrar, Coop. Societies
No.F.09/Policy/RCS/992-1 122 Dated :11/01/96
1. All primary Cooperative Thrift & Credit Societies/Agri. Credit Coop./Indl./ Housing/Consumers Stores.
2. All Cooperative Banks in the Union Territory of Delhi.
3. All Federal Societies.
4. All secretary, Delhi State Cooperative Union, New Delhi.
5. The Principal, Delhi State Cooperative Training Centre,
6. All Chartered Accountants on penal of Registrar, Coop. Societies.
7. All Auditors of the Coop. Societies, Delhi Admn. Delhi.
8. The Editor ‘SAHAKARI” Delhi State Coop. Union Ltd. New Delhi for publications.
9. All JRCS/DRCS/ARCS of Cooperative Department.
10. P.S. to Secretary (Cooperation)
11. P.S to R.C.S. Delhi.
Registrar, Coop. Societies.
Last Updated Date :- 22-06-2018
Page last updated on: 21-10-2021