You are here
Office of The
Registrar Cooperative Societies (Delhi Admn.)
Court's Building, Parliament Street,
No. F-10 1/35/Misc/Au dit/84/Coop./8951 Dated : 21. 10. 1986
In exercise of the power conferred by Rule 85 (2) of the Delhi Cooperative Societies Rules, 1973 and in partial modification of this office order No. F-101/35/ Misc/Audit./84Coop. 1700 dated 15.11 .1985 the Registrar Cooperative Societies, is pleased to revise the following scales of Audit Fee Payable to the Chartered Accountants arid Departmental Auditors in respect of Cooperative Societies Registered under the Delhi Cooperative Societies
1. All Cooperative Societies Registered in Package and Industrial Societies and having turnover upto Rs. 5 lakhs and less shall be charged a consolidated Audit Fee of Rs. 100/ for audit conducted for each Cooperative year.
2. All Societies other than Industrial and Package Societies having a turnover of Rs. 5 lakhs and less shall be Charged a Minimum Audit Fee of Rs. 300/- instead of Rs. 500/-.
3. No Audit Fee shall be Charged from the Handloom, Leather, Labour Construction and Transport Cooperative Societies which are being Rehabilitated under Rehabilitation Financial Assistance Scheme of the Central Govt. upto the period/year till such time they continue under the Rehabilitation Scheme.
4. All the Federation and the Apex Bodies shall be Audited by the Chartered Accountants regardless of their turnover at the Rates as Specified in order dated 15.11.1985 with a minimum audit fee of Rs. 300/-.
5. The Revised Rates of Audit Fee shall be applicable in respect of all audits conducted/completed on or after 1st July, 1986.
Cooperative Societies, Delhi
Last Updated Date :- 22-06-2018
Page last updated on: 21-10-2021