You are here
Office of The Registrar: Coop Societies: Delhi Admn:
Old Courts’ Bldg: Sansad Marg: New Delhi
No. ………………… Dated ………………….
It has come to the notice of the office that the Cooperative Group Housing Societies registered since 1983 are not sticking upon the minimum number of members stipulated by the department in view of the policy decision taken in this matter. Some societies are also coming to this office seeking clarification as to what is the viability norms prescribed for the Group Housing Societies.
Now, therefore, it is clarified that the following are the viability norms prescribed for Group Housing Societies registered since 1983:
1. Minimum membership : 60
2. Maximum membership : 300 (the number of members should be in multiples of 15 preferably).
3. Area of operation : Union Territory of Delhi.
- 5. Minimum share required to
become a member of the society: One share of Rs. 100/-
This issues for the information of all Cooperative Group Housing Societies registered with this office.
Registrar Coop. Societies.
1. All Officers of the Department.
2. All societies through Sahkari Magazine.
3. Chief Executive Officer, Delhi State Cooperative Union, 31, Netaji Subhash Marg, Darya Ganj, New Delhi. for publication In Sehkari Magazine.
Last Updated Date :- 20-06-2018
Page last updated on: 30-09-2021